Rochester Airport – Phase 2
Medway Council adopted Rochester Airport Master Plan in January 2014. The Master Plan area was also approved as an Enterprise Zone in November 2015 under the name of Rochester Airport Technology Park.
Onsite infrastructure to enable private development to come forward – site within an Enterprise Zone.
- Initial site provision including access roads and
- Encourage development of a high quality employment
site on existing runway land within the North Kent
Enterprise Zone (NKEZ)
- Create 1,300 high GVA jobs
Releasing the land required for Innovation Park Medway.
- Safeguarding the long term future of Rochester Airport
- Creating 37 new jobs through airport investment
- Safeguarding 25 existing jobs
- Capital Investment - Kent & Medway, LGF3, More than £2m