Supply chain innovation for offshore renewable energy (SCORE)
Who is this project for?
- New and existing SMEs looking to develop innovative technologies and new ways of working in offshore renewable energy, including wind, wave and tidal power
- Other marine renewable energy technologies and their direct supply chains.
What does it offer?
- Up to 12 hours of business support to help businesses develop within the offshore renewables sector.
- Grants of between £2,500 and £50,000 (40% intervention rate) to develop new products, processes and ideas for businesses who can demonstrate an economic benefit within Cambridgeshire, Essex, Norfolk or Suffolk.
Who is delivering this project?
Orbis Energy in partnership with NWES, Nautilus and the Offshore Renewable Energy Catapult.
This project runs until January 2019.
European Regional Development Fund
- Support for Research and Innovation (priority axis 1)
- SME Growth and Competitiveness (priority axis 3)
- Shift Towards a Low Carbon Economy (priority axis 4)
- EU Projects - Business Growth