South East Business Boost (SEBB)
Who is this project for?
New and existing SMEs (including start-ups) in all sectors who are looking to access specific and specialist business support or grant funding. This project provides an enhanced, complementary service to SELEP’s core Growth Hub activities.
What does it offer?
- Targeted workshops and networking events across the SELEP area (Delivered virtually during COVID-19 restrictions)
- 1-2-1 advice and support (via phone during COVID-19 restrictions)
- Capital grants of between £1,000 to £10,000 (30% intervention rate) for eligible goods and services
Who is delivering this project?
Southend-on-Sea Borough Council leads, in partnership with East Sussex, Essex and Kent County Councils and Thurrock Council.
This project has been extended and will run until the end of 2022 or until the funding has been exhausted.
For more information visit southeastbusiness.org.uk.
- EU Projects - Business Growth
South East Business BoostDownload
European Regional Development Fund
The South East LEP has been given an indicative allocation of £74.1 million of ERDF for projects to support Jobs and Growth in our area. The funding is focussed as follows:
- Support for Research and Innovation (priority axis 1)
- SME Growth and Competitiveness (priority axis 3)
- Shift Towards a Low Carbon Economy (priority axis 4)