South East Business Boost (SEBB)
Who is this project for?
New and existing SMEs (including start-ups) in all sectors who are looking to access in-depth, specialist business support and grant funding. This project provides an enhanced, complementary service to SELEP’s core Growth Hub activities.
What does it offer?
- Targeted workshops and events across the SELEP area
- 1-2-1 advice and support
- Capital grants of between £1,000 to £10,000 (30% intervention rate) for eligible goods and services
- 100% start up grants for new businesses
Who is delivering this project?
Southend Borough Council leads, in partnership with East Sussex, Essex and Kent County Councils and Thurrock Council.
This project will run until 31st December 2019.
- EU Projects - Business Growth
South East Business BoostDownload
European Regional Development Fund
- Support for Research and Innovation (priority axis 1)
- SME Growth and Competitiveness (priority axis 3)
- Shift Towards a Low Carbon Economy (priority axis 4)