Medway Cycling Action Plan
This scheme delivers a range of measures designed to improve access to cycling in Medway. The scheme aims to increase overall cycle trips and achieve the accompanying benefits of an increased cycling populace of improved network performance and contributing to tackling wider health and environmental issues such as obesity and climate change.
The package of measures will:
- expand and improve Medway’s cycling network
- deliver training and participation in cycling
- improve partnership working with local groups
- deliver cycling information and promotional material
- maintain and develop travel plans.
- Capital Investment - Kent & Medway, LGF1, More than £2m