Medway City Estate Connectivity Improvement Measures
This scheme delivers commuter link improvements to the Medway City Estate (MCE), the central commercial and industrial area of the Medway Towns, resulting in shorter commuter times for the 5,000 people (approximately) who work on the estate and instigating greener, more efficient modes of transport to the estate.
The benefits of this scheme are expected to include:
- reduced congestion on the estate
- increased numbers of pedestrians and cyclists due to the improved environment
- improved access to Chatham town centre
- increased use of public transport.
- Capital Investment - Kent & Medway, LGF1, More than £2m