Inward Investment Kent
Who is this project for?
UK and foreign SMEs looking to relocate and/or expand their operations into the Kent and Medway area. This project complements South East Invest ERDF project.
What does it offer?
- Support in setting up or expanding a business in Kent or Medway, with a focus on manufacturing and life sciences
- Specialist advice on workforce development and recruitment
- Specialist advice on financial initiatives and funding opportunities
- Local knowledge of operating in the area, including access to a network of Kent-based legal, accounting, marketing and financial experts
Who is delivering this project?
Kent County Council, in partnership with Medway Council and UKTI.
This project wlll run until 31 July 2019.
European Regional Development Fund
- Support for Research and Innovation (priority axis 1)
- SME Growth and Competitiveness (priority axis 3)
- Shift Towards a Low Carbon Economy (priority axis 4)
- EU Projects - Business Growth