Essex Growth Programme
Who is this project for?
Pre-start up individuals and SMEs less than 36 months old, in all sectors and but with a focus on high value industries, who are looking to grow through capital investment.
What does it offer?
- Advice and support through a qualified team of business advisors
- Guidance in formulating business plans and financial forecasts
- Grants of £1,000 – £10,000 (20% intervention rate) for capital assets such as equipment and machinery
Who is delivering this project?
NWES is delivering this project within the local authority areas of Essex County Council, Thurrock Council and Southend-on-Sea Borough Council which will run until 31 August 2018.
European Regional Development Fund
The South East LEP has been given an indicative allocation of £74.1 million of ERDF for projects to support Jobs and Growth in our area. The funding is focussed as follows:
- Support for Research and Innovation (priority axis 1)
- SME Growth and Competitiveness (priority axis 3)
- Shift Towards a Low Carbon Economy (priority axis 4)
- EU Projects - Business Growth