SELEP Skills COVID-19 Recovery Fund
The South East Local Enterprise Partnership, through Essex County Council, is issuing a tender for our Skills COVID-19 Recovery Fund.
In September 2020, the South East LEP Board agreed the focus for this fund and the LEP Accountability Board agreed the procurement and value for money.
- View a recording and related papers of the Strategic Board meeting here.
- View a recording and related papers of the Accountability Board meeting here.
You can read more about the Strategic Board agreeing on the initial economy support package here, including the COVID-19 Skills Fund.
The purpose of the procurement is to create a framework consisting of separate LEP wide Lots covering:
- Retraining for key sectors
- Retraining for digital roles across all sectors
- Basic digital skills, kit and connectivity
There will be a further framework for innovative solutions to training barriers and which will include areas of work such as online and virtual learning and supporting navigation of the skills landscape.
We will share further information when the procurement process commences. Procurement will be via Essex County Council in their capacity as the LEP’s Accountable Body.
You can register on Essex County Council’s E-Sourcing portal at https://supplierlive.proactisp2p.com/Account/Login