Ofgem are holding an event bringing together stakeholders from across the local energy policy space to discuss the emerging opportunities and challenges.
It is an opportunity for stakeholders to:
- share experiences
- explore different future models for local energy
- to hear from government and the regulator on;
- Our perspectives of the local energy policy areas
- The regulatory framework, our proposals for reform and how this might impact local energy models
- Promote discussion and understanding between stakeholders to facilitate more efficient working.
Date and time
Thursday, 14th February, 2019
09:15 – 16:00 GMT
Coin Street Neighbourhood Centre
108 Stamford Street