South East New Energy (delivery partners including Essex, Kent and Suffolk County Councils and Hyde Housing) are hosting an in-person event on ‘Delivering Net-Zero Housing and Low Carbon Retrofit’.
This FREE event will be held at Anglia Ruskin University’s Chelmsford campus on Tuesday 5 September, 9:30am- 4:00pm.
The event will bring together housing developers and managers (public, social and community sectors), construction consultants/ services, local authorities, researchers, policymakers, and technology providers to discuss and demonstrate the latest advancements in net-zero carbon housing and low carbon retrofit technology and practice.
The day will include:
– Kick-off session with keynote speakers
– Specialist workshops addressing the technical, commercial, business model and other aspects of low and net-zero housing delivery
– Exhibition (Innovation Zone) featuring some of the most exciting innovations in, or about to come to, market (including advanced insulations; solar film; breathable, recyclable materials; energy technologies; heat batteries ; and more)
– Opportunities for networking with potential customers and other professionals in the field
– All day catering facilities, free of charge
Who should attend
This regional event is for:
– Property developers (social, private and community sectors) – Architects/designers and other building consultants
– Building contractors and trades – Housing managers
– Retrofitters, retrofit coordinators and contractors
– Researchers and policy makers
– Anyone else interested in or involved in delivering low carbon housing (public, private, community-led)
Registration is now open and can be completed by clicking here.