T Levels are the government’s flagship technical education programme, combining in-classroom learning and a substantial industry placement. Hosting industry placements will help you grow your talent pipeline, bring in new skills and attract young people to your organisation.
In partnership with the South East Local Enterprise Partnership, the Department for Education and Strategic Development Network (SDN) are hosting an in-person Conference in Chelmsford to help you find out more and start planning for placements.
Date & Time: Thursday 25 January 2024 (10:00am – 15:30pm)
Where: The County Hotel Chelmsford, 29 Rainsford Road, Chelmsford, CM1 2PZ
On the day, you will:
- Hear about T Levels and the business benefits of hosting industry placements
- Hear from employers who have hosted placements about how they work in practice
- Gain insights into how you can plan and prepare for placements
- Come away with resources and tools to help you
- Hear about the government support available to you
There is no charge for attending the conference, which promises an opportunity for delegates to network with employers with first-hand experience.