These will be match funded by the ESFA and will be for the general themes of:
- Skills Support for Unemployed – Specification 1.1 SSU
- NEET (15-24) – Specification 1.2 NEET
- Community Grants – Specification 1.4 Community Grants
- Skills Support for the Workforce and Redundancy – Specification 2.1 SSW
Key dates are:
- Launch Invitation to Tender (ITT) and Standard Selection Questionnaire (SSQ)- w/b 20th August 2018
- Close ITT and SSQ – 17th September 2018 (19th September for Community Grants)
- Delivery commences – 1st April 2019
SELEP held a launch event for these calls on 30th August. At that event we also shared plans for direct (non-matched) calls at this event, see slide pack for further information.
ESF calls launch event presentationDownload ESF calls launch event slide pack here
We have created an online project management/collaboration area to enable partners/potential partners to share ideas, meet others, look for potential project partners.